Delivery of your order
Our aim is to deliver your products safely and on time…. 2-3 Days
Generally, your order will be printed, ‘collated’ and within a few hours and we often manage to fulfil even standard delivery in 2-3 Days
We use APC Courier as our preferred service, providing a user friendly and flexible delivery system.
What happens if goods are found to be out of stock?
We will email you to inform you that there will be a delay in shipping your order and normally give an estimated date of arrival when goods are expected back in stock.
You are then able to decide whether to amend your order, cancel some or all of it or wait for goods to arrive back into stock
Whilst we do try our best to meet the delivery timescales that we quote, occasionally deliveries can be late due to reasons out of our control. Please do not pre-book an tradesmen to install the goods from us until you have received and checked your items.
Returns & Refunds
Dockerills products are always sent to you in the good faith that they are of pleasing quality and condition! However, you can return your order if faulty in full or part for a refund (minus the delivery). Please follow the steps below:
– Email shop@dockerills or call 01273 607434 within 28 days to inform us of the items you wish to return. You can then fill out the returns form supplied with your invoice, and enclose with your parcel.
– Pack the parcel carefully and wrap everything separately. Make sure small parts i.e. screws, bolts and fittings are wrapped separately as received to avoid damage.
– As the customer you are responsible for returning the goods to us safely along with ‘paying’ the cost of postage. Please make sure your parcel is suitably insured etc. as the goods are your responsibility until we receive them. If you wish to get a quote for this. Generally Royal mail will be able to offer suitable methods of return (2nd Class Signed For is normally adequate)
Faulty Items/Missing Items
Please let us know within 48 hours of receiving your order if you have any issues with missing, faulty or damaged goods. Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and full name. If possible please email a picture of the damage as this will help us to quickly resolve any issues and decide on appropriate steps to rectify the problem. We will always rectify problems as swiftly as possible!
Dockerills Brighton LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The business may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Your IP address and details of which version of a web-browser you used
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information to those who have requested them using the email address which you have provided.
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Email Mailing List
We operate an email mailing list program, used to inform subscribers about products, services and/or news we supply/publish. Users can subscribe through an online automated process where they have given their explicit permission. Subscriber personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with this policy. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time through details in the footer of sent marketing messages. The type and content of marketing messages subscribers receive, and if it may contain third party content, is clearly outlined at the point of subscription.
Email marketing messages may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to engagement, geographic, demographics and already stored subscriber data.
Downloads & Media Files
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party antivirus software or similar applications.
We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party antivirus software or similar applications.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee May be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Dockerills, 3 Church St, Brighton BN1 1UJ
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.